This Thunderbolt™ 3 (20Gbps) cable lets you connect to any Thunderbolt 3 port (USB-C™) to deliver video and data to your Thunderbolt, USB, and DisplayPort devices. Plus, the cable can provide power for charging your devices, and you can link up to six Thunderbolt 3 devices as part of a daisy-chained connection.
Faster Data Transfers When Connected to Thunderbolt Devices
This cable supports data transfer rates of 20Gbps when connected to a Thunderbolt 3 device, so you can transfer photo and video files at twice the speed of a USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) cable. For example, you can transfer a 4K movie in less than a minute. When connected to a USB 3.1 device, the cable supports data transfer rates of 10Gbps.
The Thunderbolt 3 cable is fully compatible with all of your USB 3.1 (5Gbps) devices and can be used for charging and syncing your mobile devices. You can also connect and power USB-C laptops, such as your MacBook or Chromebook™, and USB-C peripherals, such as your portable hard drive and docking station.
Full 4K Video
The cable supports full 4K 60Hz video and DisplayPort 1.2, and is compatible with existing DisplayPort displays. It’s perfect for connecting your docking station or laptop to a monitor with astonishing resolution, contrast, and color depth for amazing detail.
Versatile Power Delivery
This Thunderbolt 3 cable delivers up to 60W of power for charging a laptop or powering a display, and 15W for bus-powered devices such as a hard drive enclosure.
The cable gives you an easy way to bridge multiple Thunderbolt 3 enabled laptops for peer-to-peer 10GbE networking. It’s perfect for setting up small workgroups and sharing peripherals such as printers and storage. You can also connect two Thunderbolt 3 laptops together for PC migrations.
A USB 3.1 Cable Alternative for Longer Connections
This Thunderbolt 3 cable can also be used as a USB cable for your USB 3.0 and 3.1 devices, with data transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps. And while regular USB 3.0 and 3.1 USB-C cables allow for a maximum connection of up to 1m, this cable allows for a connection distance of up to 2m.
- Connect to any Thunderbolt display or data device
- Connect your Thunderbolt 3 laptop to a docking station, and power your laptop at the same time, with the same cable
- Set up peer-to-peer networking for multiple Thunderbolt 3 laptops
- Connect, charge, and sync your USB 3.0 or 3.1 devices (for example, mobile devices, portable hard drives, and docking stations) with a USB 3.0 or 3.1 capable computer, with data transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps
Features & Specifications
- Compatible with Thunderbolt, USB, and DisplayPort devices
- Supports 20Gbps data throughput
- Thunderbolt Certified
- Full 4K 60Hz video
- Single-cable docking while powering your laptop at the same time
- Daisy chain up to 6 devices
- Cable Jacket Type: PVC – Polyvinyl Chloride
- Color: Black
- Connector Plating: Nickel
- Connectors: Thunderbolt 3/USB-C Male to Male
- Length: 2 Meters / 6.6ft
- Manufacturer: StarTech
- Manufacturer Part #: TBLT3MM2M
- Power Delivery: 60W
- Transfer Speed: Thunderbolt 3 – 20 Gbit/s
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Weight: 3.2 oz
Frequently Bought Together
This item: StarTech.com 20Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Cable - 6.6ft/2m - Black - 4K 60Hz - Certified TB3 USB-C to USB-C Charger Cord w/ 100W Power Delivery (TBLT3MM2M)$25.70
Cable Matters Certified 20 Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Cable (USB C Thunderbolt Cable) in Black 6.6 Feet Supporting 100W Charging$27.99
Cable Matters Certified Active 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Cable in Black 6.6 Feet Supporting 100W Charging (Not Compatible with USB-C Ports Without The Thunderbolt Logo)$57.99
USB C Extension Cable(6ft/1.84m),Basevs USB Type C 3.1 gen Male to Female Charging & Sync Extender Cord for Nintendo Switch, MacBook Pro, Google Pixel 3/2 XL, USB-C Hub, Samsung S8 and More$14.90