This cable is perfect for when working in a wiring closet or a cabinet and space is limited and cords can easily be misidentified and disconnected causing detrimental downtime. Perform maintenance tasks with confidence by using color power cords in a data environment allowing for quick and accurate identification of equipment.
Connect PDUs to servers, switches, or other data center equipment with a cable that can deliver 20 Amps up to 250 Volts to any connected device ensuring correct operating power.
Each color power cable is constructed to the highest industry standards, to ensure high-quality installs and deliver the stability and durability that is needed for reliable network performance.
Allow IT technicians to perform maintenance tasks with confidence and easily locate equipment based on functionality or location, saving both time and money using color coded power cables.
Features & Specifications
- Quickly identify power cords in high density data environment
- Full length color jacket with matched color connectors
- Constructed of heavy duty 12AWG conductors
- Rated up to 250V 20A
- UL listed and TAA compliant
- Color: White
- Connectors: IEC320C20 (C20) to IEC320C19 (C19)
- Length: 5ft
- Manufacturer: C2G / Cables to Go
- Manufacturer Part #: 17737
- UPC: 757120177371
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Weight: 0.900 lbs
- Voltage Rating: 250V
- Amperage: 20A
- Conductor: 65/ 0.254mm 12AWG
- Overall Diameter: 44.0mm ± 0.3mm
- Operating Temperature: 105°C
- Certifications: UL 817, RoHS, REACH